Friday, July 29, 2011

Make Me Make These

The daring baker's challenge is definitely helping me to go beyond my normal baking scope (which, to be honest, has consisted of about a bizzillion batches of chocolate chip cookies lately - I blame it on the pregnancy!)

There are so many things that i want to try to bake, but...I just never get around to them for one reason or another. No more. Here is a list of items, not in order. Family, friends, any requests??

1. Donuts
2. Chelsea buns
3. Croissants
4. Some kind of semifreddo
5. Something kind of visually challenging. Maybe with fondant, perhaps themed for a holiday
6. Oh, and this:

http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/bestof/toprecipes/bestcakerecipes/recipes/food/views/Double-Chocolate-Layer-Cake-101275

My dear sister Katie likes chocolate a bit AND her birthday is coming up in 4 weeks. Seems like the perfect excuse to knock one off my list. If the baby holds off, I will definitely make this one by the end of AUgust. I'll post how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment